Tuesday 20 March 2007

St. Patrick's Day in Dublin...

Here's what I have to show from our trip in Ireland. Let's just say I went to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day. At least I can now say that forever. That and some cute boots is all I have to show for it. Everyone was really great and they LOVE Americans....of course until we got on the train home.

Here is a little picture highlight from the trip...

Our First drink of the day...I think was around 1 or so...There was girl already throwing up in the bathroom at this time of day. Good times!


Josh's great little hat


Look at that sea of green, the funniest part of this parade is they played the tune to America, America over and over again...wonder if we stole it? Or vice versa...


Woo Hoo, we now love rugby...just don't vote for England in this bar. We were Ireland "fans" for the game.


Aren't we cute? Awwww.....


I stole Josh's hat because I sold my shamrock boppers headband to some guy for a profit of 4 euros. Josh felt bad for the guy...feels I ripped him off. I don't feel bad, I got a drink out of it. :) (I have like the same pose in every picture, is this my good angle?)


This guy enjoyed a little Irish spirit as well.


This is Josh when I told him to smile, then Josh when I told him not to squint. Look at that gorgeous blue sky!

Too bad this is the weather we got 15 min later. It's very true what they say about Ireland going through every season in the course of a day.




This is the best day after party shot ever....wish my house looked like this on clean up the next day. That definitely indicates a successful party.


Here's the last pic of the trip, saying bye to Ben right before we headed off for the train ride from hell...(check out the train ride blog, what a nightmare!)