Friday 3 August 2007

Back in England

We are finally back in England and I have to say it is dry and beautiful. Apparently the entire time we were away most of the UK was under water, but as I sit here catching up on my blog the window is open and there is a gorgeous breeze and the sun is shining. I have a lot of blogs to add in so bear with me as there will be an influx from me over the next day or so. I wanted to give you all a little photo recap of my trip to the wonderful US of A. I had a blast and can't wait to be back home for good. So check out the pics and keep watching for my entries about our Eurotrip "survey" course. ;)


Photo booth Rocks!



Don't know what's up with Josh there?
I think he's trying not to squint.
Chris' Graduation trying to brave the sun.

Woo Hoo! He made it!


How do I get off this crazy thing?



So would this be considered two points or three?



Aww!



Shhh! Don't tell anyone that he's in the captain's hammock.

I'm scared, are you?



Livin' it up at Cannibal Flower.



Check out my glasses!

Chillin' to The Hereafter!

Look at the drunkies!


Nothing like Bob's Big Boy after a long night of partying!
Bob, We salute you!

The night before I fly back they ambushed me trying to keep me in town.
Can't say I really put up much of fight. ;)


They promised to take good care of me. Yummy vino!