Thursday 12 April 2007

We sadly say goodbye...

A devastating day for the literary world!! My all time favorite author has passed on. I fell in love with Kurt Vonnegut first in high school when I was asked to read Cat's Cradle in my senior English class. It is when I truly fell in love with words. My second greatest moment with Cat's Cradle was meeting Josh. We fell in love over the fantastical world of Ice 9. Thanks to this book, and Lisa for introducing us ;) , Josh and I are now happily married. At our wedding, every table was adorned with our favorite books, our table of course bearing Cat's Cradle. Mr. Vonnegut, you will be missed! Thank you for the greatest things in my life, my love of reading and my lovely husband!


Found via:
http://weblog.cacas.org/blog/default/2007/04/12/Poo-tee-weet