Friday 27 April 2007

Has it been a year already?

A year has flown by and not a day goes by that I don't think about you. My life has taken me on such an unexpected path since last April. I am living to the fullest potential and seeing the world as I know you would've encouraged me to do.
Here's a little tribute to you, my friend, sister and confidante. You were my cheerleader and my back up, my partner in crime and my shoulder to cry on. You are my inspiration. You were a part of our family and you will never be forgotten.
Your spirit and passion will live on in me. You rocked my world and for that I will never be the same. By the way, I never thanked you for wearing lavender at my wedding. I know that was hard for you. :) We really had a blast didn't we? See you in New Orleans at Cafe du Monde for some coffee and beignets.